Tuesday, September 12, 2006
my goal...
How odd, my "comeback" as a blogger already produced hate mail. Geez, here I am attempting to write and some harsh critic lashes out before I can begin. How cute. Anyway, my so called life, my real freelance writing job, and my concert calendar have all prevented me from giving Tone Frenzy any real attention or any attention at all for that matter. I will change that and begin putting my voice out there. This voice for now will call it a night. It is just past 11:30 at night in NYC and it is time to wrap up the evening, wrap up that joint, smoke, and then sleep. Tomorrow is a new day to talk about death, my cemetery adventures, and whatever else I can think of. And if this blog is too slow for you, then EVS, dude. Yeah, way too much Rockstar watching for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment