Let's face it, I am not a real blogger. Anyone, by some miracle, who happens to cross my desolate path will see that I blog once every other year or so. It is pathetic. I love writing and reading other people's work. I just lack the committment of those daily, hell, even weekly bloggers who always have something to say and apparently, the time to say it. Sometimes, it seems bloggers are just so self-absorbed. But every now and then, you come across a real insightful, funny, gem of a blog- one that does not try too hard. That is what I would like to do.
But you know what, that is going to change. I am doing this for myself, because I love the art of writing and entertaining. I don't really advertise this blog to any of my friends, they mostly check me out here at my myspace page:
http://blog.myspace.com/seedyxtina
But I will try to no longer be the worst blogger ever to have entered cyber space and I will try to post at least weekly my most interesting commentary. It will be graphics free for a while until I learn how to do it. In the mean time, my philosohpy on anything will be self-published right here on Tone Frenzy.
So, that is my intro- it is the beginning of a new era, an era where I will exercise my brain and write out all thoughts- the good, the bad, and the ugly for myself and any audience who cares. But mostly, it is for me.
Ok, let's see if I can do it. Thank god, Rockstar Supernova is almost over (my present guilty pleasure). That will give me some more writing time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment